cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUAC 9.1 Premium Edition Upgrade to version 10.5

kelvinffhan
Level 1
Level 1

I have some questions regarding an upgrade that I'll be doing for a customer. The customer will be upgrading their full UC Suite from 9.1.2 to 10.5. The customer has CUCM, CUPS, Unity Connection and CUAC Premium.

I'm planning on upgrading CUAC first but I have some questions:

1. Is CUAC 10.5 a supported installation on Windows Server 2008 32-bit?

2. Is CUAC 10.5 installed on Windows Server 2008 32-bit compatible/supported with CUCM 8.6?

3. Is CUAC 10.5 installed on Windows Server 2008 32-bit compatible/supported with CUCM 10.5?

4. Which Operating Systems is the CUAC Premium Client supported on?

I've looked through the CUAC Installation & Uprade Guides, but they're seems a bit unclear.

While ordering the UC 10.5 upgrades for the customer with PUT, CUAC was not an orderable product in PUT (CUCM & CUC were) - does this imply that the customer isn't entitled to the CUAC Upgrade, or is the process for ordering CUAC upgrades different? Is CUAC typically covered by the same UCSS/ESW as the other items in the UC 10.5 product suite?

Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

5 Replies 5

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi ,

If u refer the datasheet of Advanced Atendant Console version 10.5.2, it says it is compatibile from  CUCM version 7.1(5) to CUCM 10.5(2).

From Table 2 , you can get the system requirements but is supported

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/unified-attendant-console/data_sheet_C78-731867.html

Windows Server 2008 R1 (32-bit)
  Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
  Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
  Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)

From Table 3, u can get client system requirements

Microsoft Windows 8.1
  Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro, or Windows 8 Enterprise
  Microsoft Windows 7
  Microsoft Windows Vista Professional with SP2

regds,
aman

Thanks Amoi. Is the Licensing still stick with the same as well while 9.1 to 10.5.2?

Simply uninstall the current 9.1 CUAC and install the new 10.5.2?

And, where can we get the 10.5.2 installer as this is not available in Cisco.com

Hi,

you can download the software from below site.you need to create your userid and password.

Even if tried to find through PUT but could not find.

http://cisco-ac.arcsolutions.com/UserWebSite/cisco/Engineers/ciscoDownloads.aspx

licneses would change.you need to enter Registration Code and Line Activation code to get license file on to your email-Id. license file would carry extension .rgf

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/116266/licensing-cisco-unified-attendant-console-software

attached is snapshot.

regds,

aman

Thank Amoi,

You information are really valuable for me.

From my current Window 2008 R2, I would need to uninstall the current Attendant Console 9.1 premium and install the new 10.5.2 version from the web site you recommended?

Next, rehost the license.

Meaning the upgrade procedure is thats it?

I would have definitely shared more inputs if I had more info about the same.

request you to go through the attached file under

Upgrading Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced

regds,

aman