cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUB-MIG-AC - Migration License for Attendant Console

Dan Rogers
Level 1
Level 1

I have run into an issue lately for more than one customer regarding migrating Attendant Console with promotional upgrade package Cisco is running right now. When I got onsite to upgrade customer IPT environments the Attendant Console license has not been shipped to the customer. All that shows up is an e-license for UCSS registration. The part number being quoted is CUB-MIG-AC.

Has anyone else had this experience? Am I supposed to register the UCSS package for AC and then order the upgrade via the PUT tool? I can't find any actual documentation on the process by which to get the AC installation license the correct way. All I have been able to do is use the demo licenses until the matter is resolved.

Any help would be geatly appreciated.

1 Reply 1

dominic.roden
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have just had the same problem. The attendant console is made by a company called Arc. For whatever reason when you order CUB-MIG-AC nothing happens at Cisco's or Arc's end. I eventually got the license from licensing@cisco.com after a few attempts, they eventually referred me to someone with an @ Arc solutions at Cisco e-mail address who gave me the LAC key. No explanation was given, a copy of the ordering guide was also sent (it was followed correctly in the first place!) it was blamed on a glitch in the system...

Regards,

Dominic