cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUC Auto Attendent Personal Greeting Issue - plays part of System Gretting.

perrymcgrew
Beginner
Beginner

I am on 10.5(2).   I have several AA defined and in use.   This one just me stumped.  We recorded a Personal Greeting for a DN to notify callers that a facility (Site A) has merged into Site B.  The AA then xfers the call to the existing AA of the other facility (Site B).

So I took the Site B DN off the phone and created a CTI Route point and "attached" the DN to it.  Call Forward all to Voicemail.   In CUC, created the new Call Handler and assigned it to Site B DN.   Uploaded the custom (personal greeting) to the Standard Greeting and checked My Personal Greeting under Callers Hear section.   Verified the recording.

When the DN is called, I get what sounds like a standard Voicemail box greeting --- the prefix of the System Greeting ("Sorry"), then the Personal Greeting I recorded / uploaded, then the ending part of the System Greeting ("is not available").  Then the call is dumped to the Site A's AA.  

All I want to hear is JUST the Personal Greeting that I have uploaded -- not any of the rest of the stuff.

I have tried a few variations but no luck.

Ideas???

Thx -- Perry

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Hall of Fame Cisco Employee Hall of Fame Cisco Employee
Hall of Fame Cisco Employee

That sounds like you did not upload that as a greeting, but you uploaded that as the recorded name. That's why you hear that, it's supposed to be sorry, john doe, is not available...

If instead of the name you upload a greeting, you get your scenario 

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: