ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

For collaboration and unified communications network engineers who want to develop advanced collaboration skills designing, deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration and Unified communications applications, devices and networks,...

hcaldwel by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I'm testing out the 88XX line of phones for our practice and I am getting the strangest error when trying to enter ready state using one button login.The phone states...one button login cannot change agent state because phone is out of service We are...

Hi, I am deploying Expressway Collaboration Edge consisting CUCM, IM & Presence, Expressway-C and Expressway-E.Calls within internal network is working fine. IP phones, Jabber, DX endpoints, and SX endpoints have no issue and can call each other with...

I'm experiencing a strange issue that I can find anything on-line about.  We have two CUC 8.6(1) servers.The Publisher CUC server stopped working.  From the Cluster Management page, the Server Status reflects "Secondary" for both servers.   Under Por...

ryabutler by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am on 10.5(2).   I have several AA defined and in use.   This one just me stumped.  We recorded a Personal Greeting for a DN to notify callers that a facility (Site A) has merged into Site B.  The AA then xfers the call to the existing AA of the ot...