Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 10.6 Web GUI Issues

drbabbers
Level 3
Level 3

All,

I have a lab setup at home built on ESXi with a fairly decent spec... Any ideas why the CUCM Web GUI takes so long to load?

When it does respond I get this:

HTTP Status 404 - /ccmadmin/showHome.do

type: Status report

description: The requested resource is not available.

If I keep waiting and refreshing, eventually it works fine!

Any ideas?

(This is the Publisher which has 8GB of RAM and 2 CPUs in VMware)

Thanks

D

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

devils_advocate
Level 7
Level 7

When you say 'to load', presumably you mean either after the initial boot (i.e. after install) or when rebooting the server?

If so, this is fairly normal in my experience.
Although the login page may be available, the UC services take a while to actually load and you get the error posted whilst they are still loading.

My lab one takes a good 2-3 minutes before I can login, even once the login page is available. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you meet the real requirements for the 7,500 users OVA to be officially supported???

If you don't meet the requirements, you can have all kind of problems, even for labs.

If you don't meet the CPU requirements, you probably want to try the smaller OVAs.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

devils_advocate
Level 7
Level 7

When you say 'to load', presumably you mean either after the initial boot (i.e. after install) or when rebooting the server?

If so, this is fairly normal in my experience.
Although the login page may be available, the UC services take a while to actually load and you get the error posted whilst they are still loading.

My lab one takes a good 2-3 minutes before I can login, even once the login page is available. 

Mine takes 30 mins+! :/

D