Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM and Presence 11.5 sip trunk issue

abd88elhak
Level 1
Level 1

hi
i would like to integrate CUCM and prense by following this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeWz048SjGY) but i'm facing a probelm ; The SIP trunk creeted on cucm is not displayed on standard setting on presence server

i have already make this integration with 10.5 version but for 11.5 is my fisrt time
is there any configuration added for 11.5 version

9 Replies 9

Aseem Anand
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Have you defined the trunk you created for IM&P in service parameters as cup Publish trunk?

Also, can you verify if you have activated all the services on IM&P like sync agent, xcp router etc.

Aseem

Hi

i followed all configuration given on cisco guide but the sync agent services still not running even i started it and also i restarted all cm nodes (CUCM and Presence) .

how can i resolve the problem of this service 

i have the latest version of  presence :11.5.1.11900-21 .

regards 

Hi

is there any hepl about my problem .

If you have done this on 10.5, it's the same thing on 11.5, I'd suggest you delete all of your config, and go through all of it, again, but just using the Cisco docs, and make sure you follow every single step in the guides.

I can tell you the guides are OK, as I always follow them when I install a new release, to make sure I can get things to work by following them, even if I already know how to configure something.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi jaime

after checking the services on presence server i noticed that the sync agent service still not running even i start it and also i restarted the server many times .

i think this service which prevent the connection between CUCM and CUPS to be established (SIP trunk status on cucm = down)

how can i start this service 

regards 

As any other service, you enable it and it should run (unless some config is required for it to start), if not, you can review the traces from the service to get more info.

HTH

java

Hi

my problem still not resolved yet 

i noticed that: from CUCM pub serviceability page i can access to subscribers expect presence i get as message "connection to the server cannot be established(certificate exception)"

i'm blocked to configure Im and presence services for my customer

any help please .

regards 

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The configuration is the same, you can just follow up the Cisco guides on how to configure the integration to get this to work.

HTH

java

We are having this issue with 11.5.1 SU5.  Our IMP pub has everything started but Cisco Sync Agent, and then our IMP sub has most everything in Starting and won't let us activate Feature Services.  And we also have issues with Serviceability and get the same Certificate error if we try to manage from remote nodes.  I have never had an issue setting up IM&P, this is the first.  We have done a fresh install but actually removed the original IMP servers so we could do a PCD migration on how cluster.  Maybe they were not fully removed.  Have a TAC case open but am not getting much help at this point.