Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCMBE Workspace - conflict between CCW and Online configurator-NetFormx

jeff-krauss
Level 1
Level 1

Team,

When I configure CUCMBE-WRKSP-BDL in NetFormx (or in the online Configuration Tool), it offers me the following for the 1 year UCSS part number (customer is gov't):  UCSS-CMBE-WL1.

However, when our internal folks go to order the quoted configuration using CCW (Cisco Commerce Workspace), it ONLY offers UCSS-U-CMBE-WL-1-1 for the 1 year UCSS.

In both the current CUCMBE ordering guide and in the price list, I only see part numbers associated with UCSS-CMBE-WL.  I don't see anything for UCSS-U-CMBE.

This is creating problems for us to order.

Is this a change in part numbers that just hasn't propagated to NetFormx and the online configurator?  If not, why is there a difference between the tools?

Thanks for your assistance,

3 Replies 3

Arun Ragunathan
Level 4
Level 4

Jeff

We are in the process of updating the ordering guide to include CCW UCSS-U-XX. UCSS-U-CMBE-WL-1-1 SKU has the same upgrade entitlement as the UCSS-CMBE-WL1 SKU.

If you would like to order through CCW you need to quote and build your configuration with CCW. UCSS-U is like a service in the way it is ordered through CCW and is very different from the UCSS skus that are treated like product SKUs in the legacy ordering tools. UCSS-U parts will generate their own contract and will not need to be activated. They are lot easier and more automated. If you have additional questions you can contact the UCSS team ucss-support@external.cisco.com.

Thanks,

Arun

Arun,

Where is the documentation that explains how to process the UCSS-U skus? We have customers ordering these skus, expecting PAKs, getting contract #s that do not come up on the SCC tool. Was there ever any information provided to the partners that explained how the UCSS-U skus work?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Sara

Sara,

Please see link below for all UCSS related documentation including Q&A for ordering UCSS through CCW.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/ps9158/products_partner_resources_list.html

Arun