cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE Show active ports / sessions

vlupo
Level 1
Level 1

I've been digging for a command via the CLI or GUI that will display the number of VM ports currently in use on the Unity Express. I know there are 4 total on this system but I can't find any command to view the status of the session without running debugs?

Here is the problem. The customer has 6 dummy phones in CME that are configured to call forward all directly to CUE 1.1.

Some of the calls go through but get a reorder tone. Debug Q931 on CME shows calls from the PSTN failing with cause i = 0x82E6 - recovery on timer expiry. Debug CCSIP calls - Shows no debuging on the failed calls only calls that actually hit CUE. Has anyone come across this issue.

1 Reply 1

Markus Schneider
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CUE 2.1.1 (out soon) will have a CLI command 'show ccn call...' which can show you all calls currently in the system. I'm not sure that that will help you too much though.

You are correct that when all ports are busy you will get at SIP message:

SIP/2.0 480 Temporarily Unavailable

The easiest way to determine if this is what happened is to session into the CUE CLI, then issue a command such as follows:

cue-3660-41a> show trace buff long | include exceed

3065 12/27 01:29:44.930 ACCN SIPS 0 CTIPG_ROUTE_EVENT:CTI Port Group route event: Route Session=null,Route Address=11000,Failure reason=The Trigger has exceeded its max number of concurrent sessions,Exception=null