cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUEAC 8.6 RNA setting

jzellner
Level 4
Level 4

Is there a registry setting to change the ring no answer duration for a CUEAC operator when calls are set for forced delivery?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Newman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Are you refering to the policy where the system pushes the call to an operator for 10 seconds, pulls the call back, then pushes it back out to either another avilable operator or the same operator?  If so then there is no way to adjust this setting.

If you are refering to the ring no answer setting that will forward the inbound caller to the overflow number then yes, this is adjusted in the queue settings in the administration page. 

If I'm miss-undersstanding the question please clarify.

Regards,

Jason

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jason Newman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Are you refering to the policy where the system pushes the call to an operator for 10 seconds, pulls the call back, then pushes it back out to either another avilable operator or the same operator?  If so then there is no way to adjust this setting.

If you are refering to the ring no answer setting that will forward the inbound caller to the overflow number then yes, this is adjusted in the queue settings in the administration page. 

If I'm miss-undersstanding the question please clarify.

Regards,

Jason

Hi Jason,

Yes, I am referring to the policy where the system pushes the call to an operator for 10 seconds, pulls the call back, then pushes it back out to either another avilable operator or the same operator.

The operators were asking as the number of rings was to short if they were busy helping someone. They will have to adjust their process accordingly.

Thank you,

Jeff