Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue installing a new SSL certificate

dzuest
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

Having an issue Installing a new SSL Cert.  I received the Cert from our Intel Group and uploaded it just fine.  After I uploaded it on the Publisher I restarted the Tomcat service through the CLI (as I uploaded it via tomcat) but i'm still getting the Cert warning trying to login to the WebAdmin page.

I'm using this guide;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/cucos/7_1_2/cucos/iptpch6.html#wp1046223

I'm assuming this would be under the Third Party Certificate section as we issue all this stuff in house so i have both the signed application certificate and the CA root certificate from our company uploaded as well.  I have this same setup on 5 other Clusters in our Enterprise and its working just fine. One thing i did notice in the doc, that i haven't done yet, was

Note

If you updated the Tomcat certificate, you also must restart the Connection IMAP Server service in Cisco Unity Connection Serviceability.

Is this truely needed for a CUCM certificate??

I'm new to this Cert thing as we had to recently implement it because our company finally got out of the dark ages and approved IE7 to get away from IE6.  With that we got the Warnings upon logging into the WebAdmin page.  Another co-worker set them up originally so this is my first go at it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply 1

dzuest
Level 1
Level 1

On a side note, i'm logged in and also noticing that after uploading the Certificate yesterday, it's not showing up in the list when I do a search for all...