cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUEAC 9.1.1.10 try to add queue device group and webpage resets

nicholas platt
Level 1
Level 1

Hello and thanks for taking a minute to look at my issue. 

I've installed a new CUEAC 9.1.1.10 and am trying to set up the initial config but whenever I click the plus sign to add a new queue device group the webpage resets and gives a This page cant be displayed error.  I've tried this from Mozilla, IE, and Chrome and they all behave the same.  I've also uninstalled the CUEAC software as well as SQL Express and reinstalled and I'm getting the same behavior.  I can sync with the test the database conneciton and the connection to CUCM fine. 

I'm running 9.1.2 on the CUCM.  CUEAC is installed on a Windows 2008 R2 64 bit running SP 1.  I've verified that IIS is 7 and .net has been installed.  

I havent been able to find anything helpful searching on the web so I thought I'd ask to see if anyone has any ideas on this one.  Let me know if you need any more info. 

Thanks!!!

1 Reply 1

nicholas platt
Level 1
Level 1

Figured this out.  The customer had installed the 2008 server and did not assign all of the default roles to the ASP.net role.

We deleted the IIS install, reinstalled IIS, and kept the default values for the ASP.net role and it's working. 

Just wanted to provide the fix in case anyone else runs into this.