Views
Helpful
Replies

Erase Data UCS C22 M3

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

Hi

I wanted to know can someone point me in the direction of some type of documentation  that walk me through erasing data off of a UCS server. I have someone who purchased a C22 M3BE server and I need to wipe off BE and install full CUCM. Thanks in advance for the help and and I look forward to your reply.

Eric

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can just delete the RAID and recreate it, assuming you want to install everything back.

A quick search on google seems to mention that server has a 2609 2.4 GHz 4 core CPU, if that's the case, that is a restricted performance CPU, you can only use the 1K user OVA.

The specs of the server are only meant to be used as a BE

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can just delete the RAID and recreate it, assuming you want to install everything back.

A quick search on google seems to mention that server has a 2609 2.4 GHz 4 core CPU, if that's the case, that is a restricted performance CPU, you can only use the 1K user OVA.

The specs of the server are only meant to be used as a BE

HTH

java

Thanks for that info I really appreciate it Jaime, I will work something out for him. He currently has CUCM 10.5.1.11900-13 installed on a VM. He called his vendor and told them that he wanted a subcriber note and they sent him that box running 11.0.1 it's a mess. But on another note I found your CUCM FAQ last night and man that's alot of good info. 

I'm glad you found my FAQ useful, if you have the ESXi credentials, you can also simply delete the VMs, assuming it has the ESXi version you want to use.

If not, and you want to start fresh with everything, delete the RAID and recreate it.

HTH

java

Thanks Jaime I will see if he has the credentials that sounds a quicker.