cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error with DIRT backup

tahequivoice
Level 2
Level 2

Trying to backup our Unity 4.0(4)Sr1 using DiRt 1.0 Build 118. I set the correct permissions, have report data, inbox and two hop checked. When I hit backup now I get error in mymyloadstring: Resource with Identifier 130 not found. Any Idea what this is? this is the first attempt to do a backup.

4 Replies 4

tahequivoice
Level 2
Level 2

Doh, I figured it out, tried doing what can be done in Callmanager and realized it didnt ask for a login. I mapped the drive and tried it that way and its working now. You would think there would be a better error than what was listed, like sorry cant perform backup do to no location to backup files to.

There is a better error message that says more or less just that - the resource string didn't get into the DLL that got bundled into the setup (that's what the error message is saying) - I'll look at it in the morning.

Just a follow up to this - resource strings 129 and 130 dropped out of the resource DLL along the way - I added them back in and I'll post an updated version later today that has them back in there so you'll see more logical error messages.

Sounds good, took me a while to figure just what was failing.