Views
Helpful
Replies

Exchange 2013 CU9 and Support for Cisco Unity 8.5

aingegneri1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Looking for some confirmation for support of Unity 8.5 and Exchange 2013 CU9.  I did find confirmation for support for CU8, not nothing for CU9.

Does anyone know?  Is anyone currently running Exchange 2013 CU with Unity 8.5.

Thanks!

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unless explicitly noted, you need to wait until the BU qualifies support for the updates, however, I'm not sure if they'll go back to 8.5 to also qualify new updates, when the latest release is 11.

They have already updated support for CU9 on 10.5 and 11, so, most likely they won't go all the way back to 8.5 to qualify support.

It *should* work, however, since it's not officially mentioned in the reqs, it won't be officially supported

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks for the reply.  Would you see any major issues with moving to CU9?  Would you review the following list of issues addressed by CU9 to determine if any would present any issues with the use of Single Inbox in Unity 8.5 or 9.x?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3049849

Thank you for any feedback that you could provide.

Nope, you're asking me to do the validation the BU does, and that's definitely not something I can do.

If you want Cisco to do that, you would need to hire AS, otherwise, you would need to POC this and be aware that you would be losing Cisco support, and all support would be provided by whoever took such decision.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate