Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All, Please find my call flow.. PSTN-----------> Cisco 2921 (FXO and CME)--------->Cisco IP Phone 3905 with Extensions 5001 and 5002. We have configured the CME version 10.5 in my CISCO 2921 router with IOS version 15.4.3. Also, we have configured...

We recently migrated exchange from our domain to another. Since then voice message has not been delivered as an email.I changed the relay host ip address from our old exchange server to ip of our smart host server. But voice message is not delivering...

Hello All,CallManager 8.6RTMT Version 8.92Last week I moved from a Windows XP Machine to a Windows 7 PC. So I re-downloaded the RTMT from our CallManager and attempted to run some Call traces, *i.e. CallManager > Session Trace. But when I choose ANY ...

Greetings, I'm planning an upgrade / migration from physical MCS servers on CUCM 8.0(3) to virtual UCS 10.5(1) servers using PCD. I'm trying to think of everything that needs to get done first in order to have the smoothest migration / upgrade possib...

lisacoody by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello Guys , i have an issue with our cucm 10.5 with my mx series endpoints , once the unisite endpoints are registered to the cucm it is not able to do video calls but once not registered it can do at least P2P video calls ?what could be the issue g...

eaniefiok by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes