cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility – Audit user logons

mmoulson1
Level 4
Level 4

Hi running Call Manager 7.1.5, we are looking for a way to record the users logons for extension mobility users.

Under ‘Cisco Unified Reporting’ I can look at the ‘Unified CM Extension Mobility’ which shows users currently logged in but we are looking for something historical.

Thanks in advance.

Matt

3 Replies 3

phooghen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

From RTMT, you can get some counters about EM like:

RequestsHandled
This counter represents the total number of HTTP requests that the extension mobility application handled since the last restart of the Cisco CallManager service. A typical login would constitute two HTTP requests: one to query the initial login state of the device and another to log in the user on a device. Similarly, a typical logout also results in two HTTP requests.

RequestsInProgress
This counter represents the number of HTTP requests that the extension mobility application currently is handling. A typical login would constitute two HTTP requests: one to query the initial login state of the device and another to log in the user on a device. Similarly, a typical logout also results in two HTTP requests.

RequestsThrottled
This counter represents the total number of Login/Logout Requests that failed due to throttling.

LoginsSuccessful
This counter represents the total number of successful login requests that were completed through EM Service.

LogoutsSuccessful
This counter represents the total number of successful logout requests that were completed through EM Service

Total Login/LogoutRequestsAttempted
This counter represents the total number of Login and Logout requests that were attempted through this EM Service. This number includes both successful and unsuccessful attempts.

Thanks phooghen for the advice, however this is more real time states about logged in users.

I was looking for more of a report of which user logged into which phone and when!

I found I can Trace on ‘Cisco Extension Mobility’ & ‘Cisco Extension Mobility Application’ and it shows user name and device information etc but it is not really in an usable format as there is a lot of other information in the log!

contact info [at] rsconnect.net they have a managements and reporting applicationi available for EM usage. it will provide you with extensive and detailed reports on EM usage