cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Forward all to a line group

crsmith77
Level 1
Level 1

Can someone please give me any suggestions on configuring a dialable lead number for a line group? I'd like to be able to setup a DN to forward all to a line group. Any help would be greatly appreciated. CUCM 7.1.3

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There are no special considerations, a hunt pilot can be any DN, a DID, etc.

And you can set it as the target for any call forward behavior.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks a lot for your help. I'm new to supporting Cisco Unified products obviously. I will research hunt pilots. Thanks for the suggestion.

Okay, here's my scenerio. I have an analog set on the outside wall of a docking area configured on a VG224. I need it to dial several external cell phone numbers in a line group type situation either by setting up a hotdial or a speed dial button. Problem is I also need to keep this analog set on our "on net only" css so it can't call external numbers by using the key pad. Having little experience with Cisco, I'm all over the place trying to find out the best way to accomplish it. Do you have a suggestion?

If you mean you want them to dial a hunt pilot and then ring mobiles the only way to do this is to configure SNR on the members of the line group.

They don't need any access to the route patterns for external calls for SNR to work.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks!