Views
Helpful
Replies

FullDatabase Import error after installing unity 4.0.4

f.lemieux
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I backup unity 2.x with Export utility. After that a uninstall unity 2.x and install a fresh copy of unity 4.0.4. Unity is running well after the install. I have the Cisco Voice prompt when I call Unity voice port. But when I try to import all the subscriber with FullDatabaseImport tool I receive this error:

Example Administrator Account not found in the local database - the system is not a new or clean install, Aborting restore.

I'm in Canada (French) language. Unity is installed in French and the Example Administrator seems to be “Administrateur test”(Alias:AdminT) in French. Can the import utility look at this user instead of Example administrator?

Frank

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'd create an account with an alias of "EAdmin" and see if that gets by it - been a while since I looked at the code but it's probably not doing the localized search properly...

Hi

Thank's for your help. I previously create a account EAdministrator instead of EAdmin. With EAdministrator(like the example with granUnityAccess) it wasn't working but with EAdmin it works.

Regards

Franks