cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

help in uccx (leave audio recording file for caller)

yaser.nss
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

on the attached snapshot for scripting "leave recording audio for caller" when the agent out of office, it's work successfully but when second call comes over in this case the same file is recorded, so how can i make it to record as

recording1.wav

recording2.wav

recording3.wav

Thanks 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi

You can use a 'set exception' step to set a ContactInactiveException trigger to go to a Label.

Do this before the 'recording' step - if the caller then hangs up, it will go to the Label that should be placed so that the steps to upload the recording are completed.

Currently the script will just stop if the caller hangs up.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

It looks a lot like you are trying to imitate a voicemail system. 

I would suggest that you create a voicemail box, and redirect the caller to that - this will manage your recordings and allow the person who needs to pick up those recordings to access them easily.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron

Many Thanks for reply,

i tried scripting that and after deep digging, i did it as show on the attached ///// but am facing one more problem that's recording duration if it's not end the file will not be generated, i really appreciate your help in order to make it generate once the end user end the call.

Thanks

Hi

You can use a 'set exception' step to set a ContactInactiveException trigger to go to a Label.

Do this before the 'recording' step - if the caller then hangs up, it will go to the Label that should be placed so that the steps to upload the recording are completed.

Currently the script will just stop if the caller hangs up.

Aaron

Hi Aaron,

i really appreciate your kind support it's work very well.

Many Thanks