cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to change between two mobile user name in cm administration

agbturk46
Level 1
Level 1

İ    configurated end user  and  device-phone configuration  but  they dont change

if i  give  example

x user phone number 100

y user phone number  200

then  i change phone numbers of    x and  y  user  

and  i see   x user number 200 and  y user number 100

but  when  i am  calling   x user  saw in mobile   200 that is correct  but  th x user  giving  answer

then  i look mobile  screen    i dont see  x user name i am saw  y user name

how can i solve this problem

i

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The Directory is pulling names from END USERS section of CUCM, located under user management, if your system is using LDAP integration that means the users are synchronized from LDAP server such as Active Directory, and you cannot change those names in CUCM. If you are not LDAP integrated then you can change the names under that section.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It is really difficult to follow your call flow description, can you start out by telling us what type of phone system and version you have and then explain in full wording what the call flow is and what is happening vs. what you would like to see?

Chris

hi

using ip phone 7925 and ip phone 7962

There are Cisco IP Phone users. Cisco Unified CM Administration web interface that users changing phone numbers. Modified by the index section of the phone seems to names of persons, but it seems when I search the person and the person's name when the answer comes from the old name of the user How do I solve this problem?

The Directory is pulling names from END USERS section of CUCM, located under user management, if your system is using LDAP integration that means the users are synchronized from LDAP server such as Active Directory, and you cannot change those names in CUCM. If you are not LDAP integrated then you can change the names under that section.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

thank you chris

i solved  problem

litle litle  i am learning