cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to stop Dialogic Service and Telephony Service in Unity 4.0(5)

rayon.man
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Group,

Currently, our system seems to hit a Bug and I need to change some file setting. Thus now I need to stop Unity, stop Dialogic services, stop the Telephony service.

Can anyone let me know how to

1) stop Dialogic services?

2) stop the Telephony service?

It is because I'm not familiar with Unity-PBX integration. Thanks!

Rayon

3 Replies 3

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Log into the server, right click on the tray in the lower right corner.. it's a box with a check mark in it. It's the Unity SA. You can right click on it, and select Stop Unity services.

For the diaglogic card, you can manually go and stop the Dialogic service windows services. I would probably do a reboot after this to make it all starts up in order then. 4.0(5) sometimes does not start correctly and you need to reboot it.

Thanks for your reply.

How about to stop Telephony Service?

Will Telephony Service be stopped when I stop the dialogic service? or stop it in control panel?

Regards,

Rayon

That would be a windows service also. But not sure what you are trying to accomplish with this. Typically, Dialogic boards will start first (service in windows) Then all the Unity Services will start. Unity sometimes will have an issue getting the dialogic boards started after a manual restart... but that may have been in 4.0(4).