cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Internet Subscribers

allan.morin
Level 1
Level 1

Hope someone can point me in the right direction.Because of customer issues I cannot use the "System Transfer"option.Can someone tell me the correct format to use when creating a CSV file for Internet Subscribers??I've tried multiple combinations of headers but always get errors describing invalid characters in colums,or sometimes an error describing invalid header information.

Also is there a CSV file format to create multiple call handlers??Thanks

Unity 4.0.4 SR1

CCM 3.3.3 SR1

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It was just the trailing commas you had on all your rows... when the parser sees a comma it expects there to be a field on the right side of it, not blank (this is what it means by "[] is an invalid header" - blank is not legal).

I removed your trailing commas and it imported just dandy on my test system.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The help file for CUBI has a table in it that lists all the names for all the columns and the legal characters for those columns - if you feel you are conforming to these and still getting errors, post a row that throws an error along with the error and we'll take a look.

You can look at the BulkHandler create tool for creating call handlers - it's not TAC supported but a bunch of sites have used it - you can get it on its home page here:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/App_bulk_handler_create.htm

Again, the help file has details of the CSV format you can use with it.

allan.morin
Level 1
Level 1

Jeff here are the files and error I received when trying to import.Thaqnks

Jeff here is the error log.

It was just the trailing commas you had on all your rows... when the parser sees a comma it expects there to be a field on the right side of it, not blank (this is what it means by "[] is an invalid header" - blank is not legal).

I removed your trailing commas and it imported just dandy on my test system.