Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue with Cisco 8831 in PCP 11.5

mikeputz1
Level 1
Level 1

Good afternoon, 

I'm having a problem. I have a pseudo account in PCP that I created for conference and lobby phones. I currently have one endpoint associated to it and when I try to add another I receive the error: 

Failed to create user object instance. DFC Exception IM-0036 [CRITICAL]: Storing instance: Database exception:Message: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block SQL Errorcode: 0 SQL State: 25P02

The endpoint is created in PCP and is shown as 'In use" but it does not show up under the Pseudo user that the device was provisioned for.

Thoughts? Thank you for your time.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Boobalan Rathinam
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mike,

I was able to reproduce this when using the "Quick Provisioning" workflow ; Looks like a new defect. Hope you encountered this on the same flow as well - Appreciate your confirmation.

Workaround is to use "Custom Service Wizard" (traditional wizard method) workflow for endpoint provisioning. I shall log a defect and get this fixed.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Boobalan Rathinam
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mike,

I was able to reproduce this when using the "Quick Provisioning" workflow ; Looks like a new defect. Hope you encountered this on the same flow as well - Appreciate your confirmation.

Workaround is to use "Custom Service Wizard" (traditional wizard method) workflow for endpoint provisioning. I shall log a defect and get this fixed.