Views
Helpful
Replies

Issus with CUCM 14.0.1.10000-20 backup

awabalhassan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi every one,

Currently i am using CUCM version 14.0.1.10000-20, when i start manual backup for the following features 

(UCM, CDR_CAR, PLM) the system starts to backup every feature of the previous but when it comes to (PLM) it gave me 2 types of error as following

1- error,

2- canceled. 

it happens for following features:

1-ELM-SERVER ( for Publisher )

2-ELM-AGENT ( for Publisher )

3-ELM-AGENT ( for Subscriber )

4-EL-SERVER ( for Subscriber )

what should i do to fix these error and make the backup 100% successful ?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

You need to open a case with TAC and they will help you remove those components, because ELM is no longer part of CUCM 14.0.

Another thing you can do is avoid selecting PLM when taking backup, because CUCM 14.0 does not have PLM anymore.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

Prime License manager  AKA PLM is a licensing component that is not used in CUCM 14. It is in your system because you migrated or upgraded to 14 from a versions which it was used. If you do a fresh install, you will not see this component and you will not be able to select it for backup.

As I said in my first reply, TAC can remove it with root access. I have done this for customers who moved to 14 from older versions.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

You need to open a case with TAC and they will help you remove those components, because ELM is no longer part of CUCM 14.0.

Another thing you can do is avoid selecting PLM when taking backup, because CUCM 14.0 does not have PLM anymore.

Response Signature

thank you for your reply 

so PLM features are no longer supported un 14.0??

Prime License manager  AKA PLM is a licensing component that is not used in CUCM 14. It is in your system because you migrated or upgraded to 14 from a versions which it was used. If you do a fresh install, you will not see this component and you will not be able to select it for backup.

As I said in my first reply, TAC can remove it with root access. I have done this for customers who moved to 14 from older versions.

Response Signature