cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mailbox almost full message 4.0(4)SR1

JimSJ
Level 4
Level 4

I have a customer with one particular user who is getting the your mailbox is almost full warning everytime he logs into Unity.

Its Unified Messaging with the customer's Exchange 2003 SR1 as the partner server. The customer indicates that they have no mailbox size limits of any kind in place. I have double checked this and confirmed no limits on this particular mailbox and none on the mailstores. Is there anything else I should be checking? One big warning flag is that this customer's mailbox is 1.6GB large. However, the customer doesn't have a problem with this in Exchange. Are there limitations in Unity that might come into play even though it does not appear the Exchange has limits?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim

2 Replies 2

JimSJ
Level 4
Level 4

My apologies, please disregard. Used the dohproptest tool which indicated the limit was 500,000KB. Dug a bit deeper in user's AD and I did find a warning box selected for 500,000KB which I unchecked.

Jim

Cool... be aware of the following defect, case you run in to it next.

Unity plays Inbox full when mailbox send limit is over 2097151KB

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Bugtool/onebug.pl?bugid=CSCsc07687&Submit=Search

An Engineering Special for this issue is available in 4.0(4)ES104, 4.0(5)ES50, 4.1(1)ES13