cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mailbox move results in unity subscribers no longer working

maratimer_2
Level 1
Level 1

Unity subscribers were moved to two different mailbox servers from thier original one over the weekend. This is Unity 3.1.5, W2K, E2K on seperate server. The permissions for unity were set on exchange servers and all seemed to go well. We have users on one of the new mailbox servers who are stating that they can only listen to their messages over the phone but can not delete, forward..etc as well they are not recieving some messages ( I can see them in the MTA). There are no error messages on the unity or exchange server but I do see in the SA that Unity still points to the old mail server for these users. I know this isnt alot to go on but does it ring any bells? Im stumped.

The user is stating : I can call from an outside line and leave a voice mail but when I try to dial into voice mail from my phone it says the email server is off line and my message waiting indicator light is not illuminated. Also, I don't get the voice mail in my Exchange inbox.

Is unity still looking for the exchange server in the properties page for the user in the SA (which is wrong now). ??

1 Reply 1

rmwall
Level 1
Level 1

Try re-running the Permissions Wizard from the Unity Tools Depot. When asked which mailboxes to include, specify all of the new servers on the network.