Views
Helpful
Replies

Meeting Place Express - Can not login

Ruslan Amrahov
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Support Community Members,

I have got an issue logging in to my meeting place after clean instalation. The password I entered during application installation for admin, root and mpxadmin does not allow my to log in to console, web or CLI. Please help with this issue!

Thank you for your attension.

5 Replies 5

Ruslan Amrahov
Level 1
Level 1

Please note that I tried to reinstall it twice, giving very trivial passwords like ciscocisco. No help

I had a very similar issue installing MPE a while ago. It was a bad CD and it was an original Cisco one.

I had to find another CD and that worked fine.

Graham

Thank you for your reply, I will check

Nope, did not help. Tried to use another CD which was successfully used while installing MPX on the other site, for now installation freezes while beginning software installation after OS was installed.

I was trying to install 2.1 and it kept hanging, as I could not find another 2.1 disk I installed 2.0 and then upgraded.

This could be an issue with the Hardware. There was a problem a few years ago with hard disk firmware on HP machines. You don't say what you are trying to install on but it may be worth checking out IBM or HP support websites for known problems.

Nothing has been done with MPE for a few years so the CD won't have any current firmware/BIOS fixes on

Graham