cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Nortel CS1000 with Unity VM integration

colin.mcnamara
Level 4
Level 4

I have a request to integrate a Nortel CS1K with a new Cisco Unity server (VM only, no CallManager). I cannot find any integration documents listed @ cisco. Has anyone successfully integrated these systems? And if so, do you have any integration documents that I can refer to?

Thank you ,

--Colin

3 Replies 3

sopayne
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Colin,

I couldn't find any reference to that particular PBX as being a supported integration option for Unity:http://cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/prod_system_requirements_hardware09186a0080531f2a.html

You may want to contact your Cisco Partner or Cisco Systems Engineer to look into getting this particular PBX on the supported list.

I hope this helps.

Yeah, I couldn't find anything in that document either. I was secretly hoping that maybe Jeff was lurking the forums and had seen one of these go through.

Thanks you,

--Colin

colin.mcnamara
Level 4
Level 4

I got the answer, the CS1k can be integrated by adding a digital handset line card, and using a PIMG integration to the Unity server.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: