Views
Helpful
Replies

Presence gets old deleted Certificates from CUCM 11.5

marcel.pludra
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

the presence server gets an old tomcat-trust certificate from the cucm publisher node.

This certificate was deleted and is not any more in the certificate store of cucm pub and sub.

If i delete this certificate from the presence server, it will get after a wile again this old certificate from cucm.

Version:

IMP = 11.5

CUCM = 11.5

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

james.buchanan1
Level 1
Level 1

I have been working on a similar problem with 10.5. We have not found the actual cause at this point. TAC have gone so far as to dig into the CUCM publisher database in Informix and have cleaned out other old certificates. You might have to have TAC check the database on the CUCM Publisher and clean out some old certificates.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

james.buchanan1
Level 1
Level 1

I have been working on a similar problem with 10.5. We have not found the actual cause at this point. TAC have gone so far as to dig into the CUCM publisher database in Informix and have cleaned out other old certificates. You might have to have TAC check the database on the CUCM Publisher and clean out some old certificates.

James,

I've got a similar issue with a Unity box also 10.5. Did having TAC deleting the certificate from the database resolve your issue?

Thanks,

Neil

Mohammed Khan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Before deleting the certificates, Stop following "Cisco Certificate Change Notification"  and then delete the certificates in all nodes.