cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime provisioning 12.1 Error adding batch action file to AddUserRole

sktlstewl1
Level 1
Level 1

I am configuring a batch action file to add a  user role, using the batch action file AddUserRole.txt.

Prime Provisioning version is standard Ver12.1

When configuring  the AddUserRole.txt batch file.    I am able to get all services to auto provisioned (Phone, Line, IM&P, Extension Mobility, Extension mobility Line, Jabber for Desktop android Iphone and tablet ) but am unable to auto provision  Single Number Reach.  I am using the phrase of "Single Number Reach" (without the quotes) in the auto provision services column. 

"Single Number Reach Service" is added In the Service Bundles column and appears to work after importing through batch provisioning.  After i did the import, I confirmed in the web gui that  Extension Mobility Access with Line checkbox, is checked. So i think the service should be available to auto provision.

I am assuming I entering the wrong phrase in the auto provision services column to enable this service.

Question 1 How to I auto provision Single number Reach in AddUserRole.txt batch action file?

Question 2 Is there a comprehensive guide to using the various batch action files an the various keywords/syntax to use?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

malramak
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please look for the inline answers for both the questions :

Question 1 How to I auto provision Single number Reach in AddUserRole.txt batch action file?

Rama : In AddUserRole.txt file under AutoProvisioing attribute “Single Number Reach Service” keyword needs be appended without quotes for batch to run successfully.

Question 2 Is there a comprehensive guide to using the various batch action files an the various keywords/syntax to use?

Rama : On click of user guide Batch help in UI will provide all the details related to the attributes and Description that can be used for various batch files.

Regards,

Rama

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

malramak
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please look for the inline answers for both the questions :

Rama : In AddUserRole.txt file under AutoProvisioing attribute “Single Number Reach Service” keyword needs be appended without quotes for batch to run successfully.

Rama : On click of user guide Batch help in UI will provide all the details related to the attributes and Description that can be used for various batch files.

Regards,

Rama

If you're still having troubles with PCP, I'll be glad to help.  I was in the same boat for batch provisioning, and I can say it's a struggle learning it.