cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem integrating Unity v9 to LDAP

ev1205
Level 2
Level 2

I am trying to integrate a new Cisco Unity Connection version: 9.1.1.20000-32 into a MS Acitve Directory, but during "LDAP Directory Configuration" step I got the following error:

You must first activate the Cisco DirSync service under Cisco Unified Serviceability

But my CUCM Publisher has DirSync activated since the begining of this project !!

I recheck and on CUCM Publisher server, and  DirSync is running.

As a matter of fact, yesterday I run the same process to integrate Call Manager Publisher into the same active directory and I was able to import all users+passwords from AD to my Call Manger.

Any of you has any idea about his problem ???

Thanks in advanced

Enrique Villasana

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

So, you are saying you are doing LDAP integration on UCXN but then talk about CUCM? Which one is it? If UCXN do you have DirSync started on UCXN server?

Chris

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

So, you are saying you are doing LDAP integration on UCXN but then talk about CUCM? Which one is it? If UCXN do you have DirSync started on UCXN server?

Chris

Hi Chirs !

Thanks  a lot for your fast reply.

I am integrating UCXN server, and you are SO right!

When I followed the instructions I connected to CUCM Publisher's Serviceability ( my fault), I did not go to Serviceability from Unity server.

Thank you again for your help.

Enrique Villasana

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: