cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

problems with Unity 4.05 after upgrade from 4.02

jones_amy
Level 1
Level 1

I have upgrade from 4.02 to 4.05 roughly 2 months ago...the customer is now complaining of issues with subscribers caller input not being recognized while in a message...I am getting thousands of these..but I cant even find this event..

Event Type: Warning

Event Source: CiscoUnity_Arbiter

Event Category: (4)

Event ID: 1039

Date: 7/28/2005

Time: 8:35:36 AM

User: N/A

Computer: COR-UNITY

Description:

The description for Event ID ( 1039 ) in Source ( CiscoUnity_Arbiter ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: 23,

3 Replies 3

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is this the entire event message? It looks like the end of the description may be cut off there...

yes the last partis

For more information, click: http://www.CiscoUnitySupport.com/find.php .

I am also getting these errors that I can not find anywhere..

I believe this has to do with the upgrade we did at the same time with call manager where we need to change fix the hunt list..We had to do this before..

Can you please recreate the issue (or note the last time this occured) and then attach a GUSI output here for me to review?

* On the desktop, open Cisco Unity Tools Depot >> Reporting Tools >> Gather Unity System Info

* Double click on Gather Unity System Info, click on write to file and then attach the unityinfo.cab file from the destination directory.