cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Provisioning v10.5 - Export endpoints without associated user fails to import afterwards

jose.albino
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

As per your documentation it is possible to create a PseudoUser to associate to the phones that do not have users, being one of the methods the utilization of the option "manage endpoints"->"Endpoints without associated user".

The problem i have seen is that afterwards when i import this file in to the Batch Provisioning the following error is provided:

"

Phone Type is a key attribute which is missing in your data file for Product (Phone) : 
Sequence Number (0)

"

How can i export also this key attribute from the Manage endpoints without associated user?!

Regards,

José Albino

5 Replies 5

khassan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jose,

Can you document the exact steps here so we can try to reproduce it in the lab.

Thanks,

Khurram

I have included a screenshot of the procedure I made for the export and the result.

Also I have found that when I use the filter and then export the information, the information exported will include all the phones and all details, and not only the information filtered.

Hello Khurram,

Do you have any update on this?

Regards,

José

Hello Khurram,

I have already upload this files before, but i am placing them on the correct thread, rigth after your questions.

I believe that his image will enough to reproduce it in the lab, otherwise just tell what are the logs you want and i will sent it.

Regards,

Jose

jose.albino
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Here is some details on the procedure i made for the export.