Helpful
Replies

Re assignet licenses on CUCM

Susotelo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!
I have all this licenses (see picture below):

CUWL Standard 86 Users( 86 ) | Unassigned Devices( 0 )  
Enhanced Plus 1 Users( 1 )  
Enhanced 30 Users( 0 ) | Unassigned Devices( 30 )

I want to know how many licenses of CUWL Standard I have, but I don't know where can I find this information.

Also I want to reassignment Users from "CUWL Standard" to "Enhanced", so how can I do that?

Hope you can help me!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Thats the screenshot form your CUCM. You can go to your PLM  Licenses > Usage.

So basically Enhanced licenses means user with just one device, Enhanced Plus is User with 2 devices, Standard means upto 10 devices.

If you want to move a user to Enhanced, you need to delete additional phones/devices configured to that user and disable the IMP/Voicemail if configured

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Go to your PLM for that information, the kind of license a user uses depends on the devices, amount of devices and features enabled.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Thats the screenshot form your CUCM. You can go to your PLM  Licenses > Usage.

So basically Enhanced licenses means user with just one device, Enhanced Plus is User with 2 devices, Standard means upto 10 devices.

If you want to move a user to Enhanced, you need to delete additional phones/devices configured to that user and disable the IMP/Voicemail if configured

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

Thanks a lot.

So, do you know how can I disable the MP/Voicemail?

Basically dont assign the user for Voicemail. If you dont want the user to have VM, remove the VM profile from users extension, delete the user from Unity Connection. 

For IMP you can Uncheck the Home Cluster and Enable User for Unified CM IM and Presence settings under End User

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!