Views
Helpful
Replies

Re: Unity 4.0(4) Engineering Special 58 and 76

aPathipati
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Could any one have Unity 4.0(4) Es58 and ES76 software. I think my server hit the bug ID CSCeg02287 or CSCeg82723. Could some body share this software plz.

Anitha

4 Replies 4

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

Please open a Cisco TAC case if you require a specific engineering special, ensuring that you attach the GUSI information.

Once Cisco confirm the symptoms they will release the software to you. ES58 and ES76 exhibit clearly differing symptoms, and therefore if you do not identify the correct symptoms then installing the wrong ES may have severe implications.

Read the details clearly for each bug, ES58 refers specifically to a race condition on the database, the application logs should reflect this.

Look for logs with the soure of CiscoUnity_Notifier, the details should state that the service failed to set message waiting lamp for user, extension, load from DoH failed.

Regards

Allan.

Hin Lee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Did you start getting MWI errors such as

CiscoUnity_Notifier Error 1032

"Failed to set message waiting lamp for Subscriber, Unity, ext 12345, reason: Load from Doh failed.

after installing ES27 or Sr1 for Unity 4.0(4)?

That would be CSCeg02287 as you had mentioned.

CiscoUnity_Notifier Run Error 1032 UnityServer

"Failed to set message waiting lamp for Subscriber, Unity, ext 12345, reason: Load from Doh failed. Turn on Doh diagnostics to troubleshoot.

Hi Hinho, Thank you for information. I can see event id 1032 in application log's.

Try to access the url and put the code but it is not allowing me to download it.

Plz help me.

Once again Thank You.

Anitha

The following is the output from the event ID, as I mentioned previously, TAC will provide you with the ES once you have logged it with them, and once they qualified the symptoms.

I had the same symptoms, and opened a TAC case and provided the GUSI information, they later released ES58.

EVT_MSG_MWI_FAILURE_DOH_LOAD

ID: 1032

Source: CiscoUnity_Notifier

Message: Failed to set message waiting lamp for %1, ext %2, reason: Load from Doh failed. Turn on Doh diagnostics to troubleshoot.

Failed to set message waiting lamp for %1, ext %2, reason: Load from Doh failed. Turn on Doh diagnostics to troubleshoot.

If the Unity version is 4.0(4), please review the release note for CSCeg02287, which is fixed by the Unity 4.0(4) Engineering Special ES58

This error message appears when the defect CSCeg02287 or CSCeg82723 is experienced.

Unity 4.0(4) Engineering Specials 58 and 76 are available from TAC for the respective defects to correct this issue. Although the MWI lamp status is correct, the SA may also display an incorrect status for the affected subscriber.

Regards Allan.