Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP Trunk and Unity

I have a SIP trunk setup that forwards the calls to a software IVR that allows patients to fill there prescriptions for our pharmacy. I am now trying to get the calls to hit our Unity server so I can setup a prerecorded  message then get forwarded back to the SIP trunk. I have not been able to successfully forward the calls from Unity to the sip trunk. I have even tried forwarding the unity calls to my extension then have my extension to forward to the IVR and I still have no luck. I can call the IVR SIP directly from my phone. What am I missing? 

4 Replies 4

Hi Bradley, 

Please check the restriction table in the Cisco unity connection. wither unblock the * (which is not best practice) or include a pattern that matches your IVR/Extension number. 

Regards, 

*** Rate the post if it finds useful. 

* Is unblocked on all restriction patterns already.  When I try calling from outside to one of our numbers that goes directly to unity I get a different error if I try typing the Route pattern number directly it says "you can not be transferred to this number"

Also, did you check the option "Allow transfer to numbers not associated with users or call handlers"

image.png

Regards,

Yes. I had this checked also. I have run in this with other things.