Views
Helpful
Replies

How to find CUCM UUID for license purpose

Sasikumar Divvela
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello all,

I am having CUCM version 10.5 machine. i have already applied license using PAK/License ID. Due to some reason i am not able to use the same License ID again and it is requesting UUID of the system.

I saw UUID in the license email which cisco sends. But currently i don't have the email. So is there any way i can find the system UUID. 

Your help is really appreciated.

Sasikumar.

8 Replies 8

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Licenses -> License Fulfillment Click on Other fulfillment option -> Generate License Request

JB

That is giving complete License Key which is very large. UUID is just 32 characters i believe.

send an email to licensing@cisco.com they have that information

JB

Does this mailer alias takes care of internal cisco team requests as well ? I am part of one of the cisco BU.

No it does not, but you can send an email on behalf of your customer ans see if licensing Team is able to help you.

JB

Hi Sasi,

you can get the UUID from CLI of PLM[standalone] /CUCM [co-resident]using command "license management show system" from registration ID.

Also, the same u can compare with license file u get from licensing team. It would be alphanumeric characters followed by date and time when it was created.

regds,

aman

Reece
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM CLI: show license UDI

That command does not exist, at least in 11.0. The correct CUCM CLI command has been previously indicated in this thread.