Views
Helpful
Replies

Source to download Unity Connection 2.x

mtaufik_89
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

I want to fresh install the Unity Connection version 2.x at my customer regarding the HDD has been crashed. But I don't have the source to do it. I have been searched on cisco.com and still get nothing. Please kindly help me to share the source of unity connection version 2.x. The version that I need are 2.1.2 , 2.1.3 , 2.1.4.

Thank You.

Regards,

Taufik

4 Replies 4

Hi Gareth,

Thanks for your reply. Actually I have been searched on there. For fresh install, I need the bootable version not upgrade file. In the cisco com, we can see the version 2.x is displayed on left panel, but when we click it, the right panel will show the unity version 6.x not 2.x. You can see for another version. I also attached the screenshot.

Regards,

Taufik

garethpeart
Level 3
Level 3

Taufik,

Sorry about that, I should have looked closer at the file name :/

It looks like you'll have to get in contact with Cisco to get the boot version. Wish I could have been more help!

Gareth

Hi Gareth,

Never mind and thanks for your reply. Actually the Cisco TAC ask me about the service contract to allow me to download it, but my customer do not have it. It has been installed since 2008 by another company. I hope there is anyone have the source and share it for me because the production server has been downed.

Thanks.

Regards,

Taufik