Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

8941 Behavior

We have now completed several roll-outs that included the new 8941 phone, and are noticing some "interesting" behavior.  The things we are seeing may be intended behavior (if so I would recommend that Cisco make changes), or they may be anomalies tha...

paulblakie by Enthusiast
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUC - Modify prompt for Caller System Transfer Conversation

Hi,I am setting up a call flow in Unity Connection 7 where callers will be first directed to a call handler which plays a recorded message and then to the Caller System Transfer Conversation so that they can enter the extension they wish to reach.  I...

d-cardwell by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unity 8.0(3) Exchange 2007 migration to Exchange 2010

Hi all,I would really appreciate if somebody could give me an advise or help me with the following.I will provide detailed description of what has been done.I have followed the following guide:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/7x/us...

7962 SCCP to SIP + Registration issue with FreePBX with asterisk engine CentOS Platform

Dear All,     Hi,     Please find attached file, have a look if you need so for troubleshooting. Thank you.     I am with client, I am kind of stuck, let me know If I am wrong at any point.     Skype ID: thewaleedkhan---WaleedNE

Webex questions

HiI have a customer who is migrating from meeting place server to Webex.Just wondered if someone could possibly answer the following questions:1) Under Webex you get issued a 9 digit pin can this be changed to 6 digits as per meeting place server ? I...