cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Speed dial feature like the turret

voiceisip
Level 1
Level 1

On the IPC turrets there is a way to see the speed dials of all the traders in your group.

For example if i need to call one of Bob's client, i can list his speed dial from my phone and hit dial, it is a very simple 2-3 button step.

Do any body know of a ip phone service that can do this on the cisco ip phone or does CUCM have something like that?

4 Replies 4

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You have speed dials and personal fast dials that you can subscribe the phone to. you also have abbreviated dial where you can press a key to dial a certain speed dial number

Thanks

Srini

I do understand about personal and fast dial but that is for your phone.

If i have my own fast dial and abbr. dial keys and you have yours.

How do I pull your list up from my phone?

You can do that too. Create a user ID in CUCM. Associate the speed dial service/fast dial to that user ID. Now uses need to login into CCM USER with that User ID to add/update speed dials and everyone gets it

Thanks

Srini

Jay Chakrabarti
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco UCM is really not designed to simulate the Backroom functionalities like Alliance MX for example.

If you are really interested in enhancing your turret functionalities say for examole Group Call, Group Request, Channels, Conf Calls, Hoots, Intercom etc in a trading floor you need to look at the ENTERPRISE MX HOOT / INTERCOM from IPC.

Regards,

Ari