Views
Helpful
Replies

SRST in router Cisco 3945

Roger B
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am having Cisco 3945 router and is having image "c3900-universalk9-mz.SPA.150-1.M1.bin" , and now want to check if SRST can be enabled on the same or not.

I have checked it with command output "show callmanager fallback" and "show call-manager fallback all", attaching the output of the same. Please confirm id SRST already configured on it or not?

And if not configured how to configure it.

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, looks like it is somewhat configured, can you please provide "sh run"?

Also, dont forget that you need to configure SRST in CUCM as well with SRST reference and assign it to device pool(s).

HTH,

Chris

Hi,

Please find the running conf attached. Can you please guide on configuring SRST in call manager and assigning it to decice pool.

It is configured. Is something not working?

Chris

Customer has configured it , please confirm is it correct configuration? Customer was not confident enough on this.

customer has not checked it's working, as he has not implemented it on CUCM.

Yes it should work for SCCP phones.  But you need to always test SRST to be certain.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your reply. I have one more query on this.

After creating new Device Pool for SRST, we need to move remote Ip phones from their original Device Pool and map them into newly created Device pool. So in the scenario of calls working through WAN link,will those phones work? as we have removed them from their original Device Pool.