cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Two Cluster migrated to one cluster (Two publisher to one publisher migration)

Hello,

I have one site contains MCS server running CUCM 8.0 ------ and another site  contains MCS server running CUCM 8.0 --- ICT connection between them via WAN, 

ICT Trunk
Cluster 1 <========================== ==>cluster 2
MCS                                                                            MCS
                                           ICT Trunk
CUCM8.0 <========================== ==>CUCM7.1

Wants to migrate to one cluster with two nodes of UCS servers: One 10.x cluster contains one publisher and another subscriber

any one please confirm what exactly i should do and what is the action plan for this issue.

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Your best option would be to use BAT to migrate as much info as possible from one to the other (assuming you need the info, if not, just phones) and then use that server for the upgrade/migration, once on 10.x, add the SUB

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi, 

do the upgrade for the 2 clusters. add them to on PLM to centralize the license.

after that remove the cluster that you want to remove. export the phones and add them to remain cluster.

you might face CTL error, just clear the CTL files in the phones

HTH

Anas

don't forget to rate the helpful posts

Thank you all for your support, I was thinking in solution exist to migrate directly from two clusters to only one cluster one time, but it seems not possible.