Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX CUIC Monthly report in day wise

Nishad Ismail
Level 1
Level 1

Customer wants a UCCX custom report CUIC CSQ Monthly report in day wise

The one criteria we are having issue with deals with the ability to week BUT only with specific hours of the day for entire month.  So customer want to be able to run the report for entire month but from 8AM to 5PM for each of  days and need to show day wise calls as well , so essentially during business hours only.  The built in Absolute Date Range does not work because that would run the report starting Monday at 8AM until Friday at 5PM.

I have tried with "Interval Length" it shows only 60 min,30 min and entire range .There is no option for this time period and date wise

Please help me on this

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You'll need to write a custom report for this. It will involve some fairly complex Informix SQL stored procedure work, and creation of a CUIC template.

It's difficult to provide further guidance, I'm guessing that you don't have much SQL development experience?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aron,

Thanks for your response

I dont have the experience on SQL ,Do you have any other simple procedure to achieve this ?

Nishad

Hi

Not really.

You can either:

1) Schedule a daily report to run each day for 9-5, then have your staff manually merge and summarise the reports in Excel.

2) Develop a custom report.

I'd definitely do option 2, you just need to engage someone with the appropriate skills to do this.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!