cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

unity 4.04 Event Message Invalid Priority Field?

ischarcm
Level 1
Level 1

Getting this message since yesterday in unity event messages...

Invalid priority field data found for a message for subscriber boelizet. Possible reasons can be corruption of this data due to invlaid configuration of the mailstore or the anti virus package checking the mail store. 561

This is an example of one particular subscriber, but it is happening on a LOT of subscribers.. I sent myself a test both internally and from external, but it never generated an alarm. NO AV changes made... only thing I can say that we have been working on is backing up the mailboxes with veritas on exchange, but I don't believe any config changes are made...

Are the subscribers even getting the messages that are being left for them? I got my test messages to me..

Any help is appreciated... there are no unusual event log messages on the exchange server (exchange 2k off box)

Please help!!

3 Replies 3

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We've seen this on sites with AV issues or "productivity plug ins" in the mailstore - 4.0(4) should be smart enough to play the messages anyway (earlier versions would have trouble with this since the filtering optiosn for sorting by priority would essentially go in the ditch). I can't say for sure that's the case, but I'd be suprised if users's getting this error message were not getting their messages over the phone anyway.

As to the root cause, I can't speculate too much here - Unity is just reporting what it's getting back from the mailstore, we're not causing it.

Jeff just saw this message in the event log as well...Im not sure where/how to perform this action, can you give guidance?

The EAdmin directory object was deleted. The corresponding Cisco Unity account is undeletable.

Some functionality will be unavailable, and Cisco Unity may fail to function properly until the directory object is restored.

To restore the directory object, run the Message Store Configuration Wizard with the sync flag: "C:\CommServer\ConfigurationSetup\setup.exe" /sync

For more information, click:

Do I just go to the directory above and run setup.exe /sync??? is that what it is saying?

answered on the other thread you started on this.