cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.04sr1 - not working...

maratimer_2
Level 1
Level 1

New Unity 4.04sr1 with E2003 offbox. Unity server has w2003/e2003 system tools installed and partner exchange server is e2003. Having a few issues and looking for help - configured 2 test phones and imported 2 users into unity (who are not on partner server but are in same admin group on an exchange 2000 server). Hit the messages button and I get unity no problem, have done first time enrollment for the users & set up ok, left both users messages and unity says they are sent. Now, there are no messages in the inbox, when I call into unity by phone and logon, unity says I have no voice messages but does see my email. The MTAqueue is empty, failed folder is empty and there is absolutely no error messages in the event logs...(other than mwi which is another issue)...

Also, on the integration page in the SA, I have an error when I select that link. All other pages seem to work fine.

error '8000401a'

/Web/SA/BodyAsp/IntegAnalogBody.asp, line 33

Can anyone offer any clues?

1 Reply 1

Barry Beitz
Level 1
Level 1

It's been some time since you posted this...I'm thinking you resolved the issues.

I was interested to find out what the integration page error turned out to be? I'm experiencing the same issue on a 4.0.4 SR1 install.

Thx.