Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 5 with MS Exchange 2007 and Windows Server 2003 Ent w/ SP2

pkpatel
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have Unity 5 with Exchange 2007 SP1 on Windows 2003 SP1 Enterprise server.  We want to upgrade Exchange to SP2 or SP3 but I could not find enough information, may not have looked in right places.

Does anyone have Unity with Exchange 2007 with SP2 or SP3?  has anyone experienced issues with such upgrade?

Thanks,

Paresh.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Paresh,

Here's what you need:

Recommended Service Packs—Message Store

Revised October 25, 2010

Exchange 2010 Service Pack 1

Exchange 2007 Service Pack 3

For support information, refer to the "Support Policy for Microsoft Service Packs and Updates" section of Supported Hardware and Software, and Support Policies for Cisco Unity Release 5.x at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/prod_installation_guides_list.html.

I pulled this straight from a Cisco document so you could be sure that you are moving to the latest recommended SP for Exchange which is SP3.  I have clients running this SP without issue.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Paresh,

Here's what you need:

Recommended Service Packs—Message Store

Revised October 25, 2010

Exchange 2010 Service Pack 1

Exchange 2007 Service Pack 3

For support information, refer to the "Support Policy for Microsoft Service Packs and Updates" section of Supported Hardware and Software, and Support Policies for Cisco Unity Release 5.x at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/prod_installation_guides_list.html.

I pulled this straight from a Cisco document so you could be sure that you are moving to the latest recommended SP for Exchange which is SP3.  I have clients running this SP without issue.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Thank you, David!  I appreciate you taking time to find answer and send me to correct documentation.