cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Restriction Tables - Transfer or System Transfer?

Ess Emque
Level 1
Level 1

Hello friends, can anyone explain to me the different between the restriction tables in Unity connection? I want to do a caller input option which transfers the user to an external number, but what do I need to edit for this? Is it Default Transfer, or Default System Transfer? Which is the difference between them?

Also, there is Default Outdial - I'm not too clear on what this is being used for. Can anyone give me a scenario when each would be used?

Thank you so much

Ess

1 Reply 1

Vivek Batra
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

1. Default Outdial

When you configure your mobile number or any external number as your notification device to get message notification call, those number restriction is controlled by 'Default Outdial'.

2. Default System Transfer

While playing any call handler, by default number known to unity is allowed to dial. But if the dialed number is not known to unity, that must be allowed under 'Default System Transfer'. Needless to say, routing to unknown numbers flag under greetings should also be enabled.

3. Default Transfer

Transfer number configured under user personal transfer rule must be allowed in 'Default Transfer' restriction table.

- Vivek