cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Web Application drop down not available for some users

eldora2040
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, for some users in Unity Connection there is the option of Web Application available but for others such option do not show up in the drop down menu. 

I need to change the Web Application password for those users, but the Web Appl is not there.

thank you

Adal

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are those users showing up as LDAP integrated users on the main user configuration page? If so that would be the reason, as that means the web password needs to be changed on the LDAP server, i.e. Active Directory.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are those users showing up as LDAP integrated users on the main user configuration page? If so that would be the reason, as that means the web password needs to be changed on the LDAP server, i.e. Active Directory.

HTH,

Chris

You can have LDAP integrated users and local users on UCXN, if user was created initially by importing from LDAP, but then the user was deleted in LDAP within 48 hour that user is converted to local user. You can check that by searching the user in UCXN admin page and looking at the "LDAP Integration Status" setting on the main page.

HTH,

Chris