cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Express 7.0.2 completely shuffled after language installation.

csrlima
Level 3
Level 3

Good afternoon,

I have a Unity Express 7.0.2 with ES41 special patch that migrated from exchange 2007 to 2010. Apparently there are now several exchange servers. The client needed to add a new language so I had to  install almost everything again (the unity and re-install the patch). Right now when I click on the messages key on the phone (CUCM phone) have a message that says "The mail server is unavailable". Also I can put messages in VM but they the message led not always work. In some cases I can hear the messages on the phones but can not  erase them. Everything indicates that it is permissions problem but i do not know where to start troubleshooting.

At this stage i run the MSCW but not finish the setup because it need to run some scripts in exhange servers. I also can not run the  permission wizzard with the accounts of the unity (Unityadmin, unityinstall,  unitymsgstoresvc or unitydirsvc, only through an administrator account that customer have.

Can anyone help me on this?

Best Regards.

1 Reply 1

jaideep
Level 4
Level 4

Are you sure this is a Unity Express? We do not have any patches - all software for the Unity Express module is delivered via a dot-release like 7.0.2 becomes 7.0.3 for bug-fixes. CUE also does not support Exchange integration.

-Jaideep.