Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity - failed to upload .wav file

nicktrasov1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello to all!

I found a problem with Cisco Unity (version 11). I`ve created a call handler and trying to upload greeting (.wav file). I`m trying to upload file by play/record button at standard greeting edit page. After choosing the file I can play it at PC but can`t play at phone. After saving nothing not happen, when I call to extension, assigned to call handler I hear an old greeting. I`ve found the same problem here and at google but any solution don`t helped. May be someone faced with the same problem and found solution?

3 Replies 3

Aseem Anand
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Nick,

You can check the following:

1. Is the new file you recorded and saved on CUC in different language?

If yes then select the correct language from the drop down.

2. Are you using the standard greeting or alternate greeting? If alternate is checked
then make sure you record the greetings under alternate greeting as it has the highest preference

3. Did you try using a different browser?

4. Make sure you Choose "No" when prompted about the mixed-signing security warning.
This will cause the JRE to NOT block the Media Master code from executing.

5. Test the following:

A. Go to control panel

B. Click Java console

C. Hit advanced settings tab

D. Change security settings for mixed code security verification

E. Click radio button -Enable-Hide warning and run with protections.

6. If none of the above work then please do the following procedure on IE:

A. Start->Settings->control panel->Java

B. Select the "security" tab

C. Should be a button for "certificates"

D. Check for the Unity server certificate (HTTPS), should be in "Secure Site" certificate type from the drop down.

Aseem

Hi Aseem!

Thanks for your reply!

There was a problem with java on my laptop and I found another solution. I downloaded an audiotext manager at http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/ATM/ATM.html and with this software I can upload needed audiofiles to unity greetings.

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the update! Glad you got it working.

Aseem